Sunday, May 11, 2008

Epcot

One thing I love about Katelyn is she gets excited about everything. In this picture I really have no idea what she is looking at but I wish I could remember because she looks thrilled our first stop was to see the Characters. I figured the line would be the shortest first thing in the morning... I could have been right, it's hard to say because the line was still pretty long. but hey we got some great shots.Dallin was excited about the characters from a distance once they wanted to greet him he didn't want to have anything to do with them. He is terribly shy and will try to hide his face while still looking at the person which turns out looking more like a glare then anything else.Katelyn was thrilled to discover she was waring poka dots just like Minny Mouse. she was so happy.
Grant is such a happy baby. he smiles laughs and coos about everything.

one of our favorites stops was Mexico. The kids loved checking out the pinatas, sombreros and musical instruments.



Grant was content to hang out in the stroller most of the time and liked sitting with him.

we went on the Nemo ride. they loved it but Katelyn was scared that she would be eaten by sharks... unfortunately we had that discussion a few days ago. she is in swimming lessons and the teacher took them on a "wale ride" later she was worried about whether or not wales eat people I told her they didn't then she asked about sharks... of course I didn't mean to scare her but apparently what I said did.Katelyn and Dallin loved playing by these fountains that spurted water making it seem to jump from "pond" to "pond" they would stand on the edge waiting for the water to squirt them.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

This looks like SOOO much fun...I can't wait to go now!

Russell said...

I'm extremely jealous!! I can't wait until my family can go to Disney World. Russell's parents live right next to Disneyland (we haven't gone yet...) but Disney World is honestly a thousand times more fun! Since I've been to both several times I feel qualified to make that analysis. =0) Where are the pictures from the magical kingdom? Or did you only take the camera to Epcot?

cindave said...

hi there! i just rediscovered your blog. what a cute family. those bows and katelyn's hair - holy crap was i impressed! she is such a doll! fun pictures of Disney World too! We just went there a couple months ago and had a blast. we were only there for 2 days though. :( anyway, cute family! talk to you soon.
Cinda

Lori said...

oh. how. much. fun.!!!!!!!!!!

i can't WAIT til we can take Jaylee to ANYTHING Disney. totally a complete PLUS for living in Florida (we applied for grad school there, btw, so... we'll keep you posted.)