My kids are obsessed with putting things on their heads. their favorites are meat, and shirts. Every night before bed Dallin has this ritual where he insist on putting his pajamas on "by my selt" he gets his shirt on the crown of his head then runs yelling "where Day-lyn doe?" when he finds Katelyn. She then puts her shirt on her head and they both run, literary run, around the house sing "look at my tilly head!" at the top of their lungs.
they also like putting meat on their heads, much to my displeasure. I'm not sure where this one came from. last night they decided to do meat and cheese. crazy kids.
6 comments:
Mine does that too! Aren't kids funny?! It must feel nice I guess. We should probably try it sometime! Hey, how do you get two pictures side by side on a blog?
choose a smaller size of picture and then in the "choose a layout" select "none" and move the photo next to the other photo.
they must have inherited this from Cameron b/c I know you'd never put food on your face :)
So I have to admit, when I first looked at the pictures, and didn't read the comment yet, I thought Dallin had a huge bandage on. I was curious what surface he bumped into, etc. It's a little better (ok a lot better) to see that they're just having fun with their meat.
Your kids are just the cutest!!
Elisabeth--I love looking at your blog. Your kids are darling and you are looking awesome yourself-nice work. I need a lesson on making bows. I have just started trying to make some, but yours look fabulous! Would you please send me your email address I can't find it..sorry.
Post a Comment