Friday, March 28, 2008

Stripes

Katelyn loves stripes, I bough Dallin some striped one piece pajamas with little feet. she fell in love and before Dallin could wear them she promptly claimed them as her own. she wears them all the time and insists that Dallin wear his own pair of striped pajamas each time she wears hers. so this morning when she noticed that Grant had stripes on his pajamas too, she was trilled to pieces and wanted to do a photo shoot then and there. who am I to deny her that wish?



The picture of Dallin was from Easter, not only was he not interested in a photo shoot with stripe pajamas he wanted nothing to do with anything that didn't involve being held. (yeah try saying that three times fast)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I adore these pictures. I love the moments when my children actually ASK for their picture to be taken. I love these pj's too, next to your kids blonde hair it is just adorable.