Dallin has moved into a big bed and he and Katelyn are sharing a room. in an attempt to get more sleep and get the kids to bed with slightly less crying we've decided to play the I love... Game. it goes like this I love Katelyn because she says "sure" then does what I've asked her to do. I love Dallin because he shares his ice cream with me. I love Grant because he smiles and laughs at me. and so on. The first night we did this Dallin was really tired and by the time it was his turn to say what he loved about each of us he was basically asleep and said, "I seep-ing" the next night we let Katelyn go first and then Dallin, again he proclaimed, "I seep-ing" on the third night we had Dallin go first, he closed his eyes, then peeked under his lashes at us and said with a smile, "Dallin seep-ing" then he giggled. he has tried every day since to claim that he is sleeping but he can't keep a straight face so in the end we always help him walk through the "I love you" game. He cracks us up.
4 comments:
I love it, love it, love it! Three cheers for big kids sleeping through the night in their own beds! Yes!
Adorable!! I love cute stories like this...I will have to try this game, great idea.
i like it, cuz! your kids are getting so cute. hey, you gonna be in town this weekend?
That game is such a good idea.
Post a Comment