Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bubbles



Katelyn has become a bathtub fanatic. She begs to take a bath 4 or 5 times a day and since doing her hair is so much easier when it's wet and freshly conditioned I often let her take a bath in the morning, even when she has just had a bath the night before. This morning was one of those mornings. I was out getting breakfast for the boys and she was in there having the time of her life. she starts talking about bubbles and shouts, "look mommy look!" remembering that I didn't put bubbles in the bathtub and that last time she made bubble by herself it was by emptying her entire bottle of tearless strawberry flavored shampoo into the bathtub, I rushed to see what she was so excited about. the first thing I noticed was the now empty bottle of Disney princess bubble bath, the next thing I noticed was Katelyn, simply ecstatic,beaming up at me so pound of herself. So rather then give her a lecture I helped her make more bubbles and took some pictures. I'll save the lecture for another day.

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

I love that crooked smile. Your kids say the funniest things.