Katelyn is so sweet with Charlie. She is growing up way too fast.
Lilly and Peter LOVE Charles, They would like to hold him all the time, They would like to be in charge of Charles, Thankfully he is pretty mellow and doesn't seem to mind the extra loving.
Lilly is the Most excited for a new baby, Everyday there is a constant chorus of I-hold-him, I-hold-him. every morning she had to check on him and make sure he is ok. she also feels it's her duty to give him a binky if ever she finds one laying around. of course she has to try the bink first herself before giving it to him, and she gets very upset when I insist that we wash it after it's been in her mouth.. I know mean mamma.
Peter also loves Charles but he doesn't have to hold him ALL the time. his favorite thing to do it point out his eye, ears, mouth and other features.
Dallin is such a wonderful big brother, he loves holding Charles, but he is also really good at distracting Lilly and Peter so that other people can have a turn holding him. He insists that his name is Charles and not Charlie, because he says "the kids will think Charlie is a funny name when he goes to school" Dallin makes me smile.
1 comment:
I just love these pictures and am so happy for your guys and your ADORABLE FAMILY!!!!!
Post a Comment