Sunday, September 08, 2013

Ready or Not...


It's kind of a weird feeling knowing that today is my last day being pregnant, and that tomorrow we will welcome a new little one into our family. On one hand I am so ready.  Ready to not be big and awkward. Ready to wear my regular clothes... although it's been great to borrow maternity clothes from my friend Vanessa, who happens to be very stylish and trendy.  Ready to be able to bend over and pick things up off the floor.   but on the other hand I don't feel at all ready.  How am I going to take care of 6 kids?  Lilly and Peter are in a super cute and yet super hard stage where they are aware of their wants and needs but have a frustrating time communicating them to us.  The older kids are busy starting soccer, dance and of course school, plus I would like to start them on piano but I feel like I don't have enough time in the day for all I need to do as a mom.  I absolutely love being a mom, and wouldn't trade it for anything. We have been so blessed to be able to have a big family and I LOVE it. so ready or not we are so excited to welcome this, yet-to-be-named little boy into our life.

No comments: