This baby is pretty much the happiest little guy ever, especially when there is food involved.
Especially where there is someone else's food involved... sharing is caring...
I love watching these little guys eat. Lilly is generally very neat... although these pictures don't really show it. She is getting pretty good at using a utensil and gets pretty upset when we don't give her one. Peter like to hold a utensil but doesn't generally use it. he finds the fist to mouth method to be much more efficient. They both like to clear their trays when they are finished eating unfortunately that generally involves swiping their food onto the floor, Peter loves it so much that he likes to push his food onto the floor even when he's not finished... little pill. Totally in love with these two!
1 comment:
I like the update of your blog. I also love that kaitlyn takes goofy pictures. I can never look serious in pictures. I just strike a crazy pose. Love it!
Post a Comment