There are three people in this family who are pretty sure the Circus came to town just for them, and apparently this is how they show their excitement... because when I asked them to show me how excited they were to go to the circus this is what I got. Disclaimer-I am not responsible for their outfits, I tried to convince them to wear something else, but obviously I lost that battle...
We got there super early. like, we were the 2nd group in line to buy tickets, early. I guess that's what happens when you're super excited.
so we spent most of our extra time chasing a certain little girl. Peter was great and was content to wait in line with me as he stayed in the stroller.... apparently content children don't get their picture taken in our family...
Thankfully our kids are use to that sort of thing and they got over it quickly and had a great time walking around watching the things going on around us.
The show itself was.. um... fine. The kids LOVED it! They thought it was the best thing ever. They had a tiger trainer who was daring, and some impressive elephants and dogs that did amazing tricks, they also had lots of hula hoopers, and dancing girls. Who doesn't love a good hula hooper?
No comments:
Post a Comment