They had to eat it on our Valentine's day plates. We have a hard time keeping our holidays separate... all day Grant kept saying tomorrow is Sunday so that means it's Easter. He was pretty disappointed to find out that we still have a few weeks until Easter.
It was pretty funny to hear their conversation as they ate breakfast. Grant said sometime I couldn't distinguish then Katelyn says, "I'm starting to think that Grant is French" then Dallin Pips up, "Me too, because I didn't understand anything he says" so there you go.
Lilly Sported her cute green stripe shirt. She got the most compliments.
Katelyn got the prize for wearing the most green, she was green from head to toe, she also got the prize for being the most enthusiastic about setting the leprechaun trap. We made a trap last year and reused it this year. This year Todd the leprechaun left us candy dots. it was a hit.
In the afternoon we took the kids to a near by park and had our own soccer game on the soccer field. Katelyn kept trying to trick up by pretending that she wasn't playing and then when the ball passed her, popping up off the ground, and scoring a goal, I told her that trick only works once. overall it was a good game and it was fun to run around with the kids.
Peter was a great green cheerleader
Dallin was the best player, He didn't once quit. Grant was funny, he and Daddy were on the same team and he kept yelling to Cameron, "I'll be over here if you need me" Dallin doing his cool victory, sun glasses dance.... because he can.
St Patrick's day isn't complete without rainbow cupcakes... ok so this is the first year I've attempted them and it was more work then I thought, but the kids loved them.
1 comment:
like the rainbow cupcake idea-cute
Post a Comment