Sunday, March 25, 2012
Gala
I think it's fun to dress up and was excited for the chance to go on a fancy date with my husband. Cameron is amazing, he has been working nights all this week, only getting about 5 hours of sleep when he gets home in the morning, He finished his last night and slept for a hour and a half then got up to support Grant playing soccer, then coached Dallin's team while I ran back and forth between Katelyn and Dallin's game, then he took the kids to the library while I rushed to get our bountiful basket, we then went home and I convinced Cameron to lay down for a little longer but he only slept for about 2 hours because he wanted to spend time with the kids, so he was more then a bit tired at the Gala, but you wouldn't know it... except the snoring during the live auction... just kidding.
We got to hang out with a few of our favorite people. Brianna's husband is a year ahead of Cameron in Radiology. We've loved having them around to give us a preview of the year to come... plus they are fun to be around.
Randi is one of my all time favorite people to be around. so I was excited when she was going to be coming to the Gala too.
The girls at our table took a picture together with our princess crowns. It was a princess and the frog theme. they had squishy frogs that we brought home to the kids, a big hit. I was also excited to see Rachel there. She is someone I wish I could be around more, it was so fun to visit with her and everyone else. It was such a fun night and we were so grateful to be able to go and leave our kids with some great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your dress, Lis -- so pretty! And yes, Rachel is pretty awesome. I wish I'd been able to get to know her better while she was still here, though we lived on opposite sides of the city.
Post a Comment