Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lilly is 6 Months old

say what? That can not be.
Lilly loves her voice.  and currently she likes to growl at and attack things.  I"m pretty sure that's what she's doing in this picture. 

 Lilly and Peter rotate through the play mat, bumbo, excersauser thingy, and the bouncer, they usually last about 15 minutes before they are ready for a change and if it's 30 minutes or sooner before their next feeding they don't want to have anything to do with any of it and that's when I hold them both while pacing the house looking at all the stuff I should clean... it's fun.
I think Lilly perfers sitting in the bouncer like this,  because this is how I find her every time.  I know, maybe i should buckle her in, but you see, she cries when I do that.  



I hate to say it but it took me a minute to figure out if this was Lilly or Peter... it's Lilly and she is at the pool.  she didn't love the cold water, and I felt like a bad mom watching her shiver in the water so I got her out and dry, hopefully next time will be a little warmer.


 The kid's friends call this hairstyle "Tree Head."  That seems about right.  I discovered 2 weeks ago that Lilly had enough hair for a little ponytail.  It makes her look even more like Katelyn.

This is day after hair. I'm pretty sure Lilly's the only one who can pull that off...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ask and my wish shall be granted!! Look at all the twin pictures, I only had to say the word! =0) They are so darling Elisabeth!! Peter looks so much like your other boys, it's crazy! And Lilly is a doll!

Julia said...

They are so cute! I can't believe they're 6 months already!