Monday, May 16, 2011

 Cameron doesn't know how to do things half way,  if he is going to do something it's going to be done well, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise when Cameron announced that if we wanted a bunny cage built into the play set it would need a paint job first.
Dallin is always first to volunteer when it comes to working alongside daddy, 
Grant also thought it would be fun to help scrap off the old paint.  Who wouldn't like that job?


 Because of school Katelyn missed out on the scraping part but was happy to help with the painting part.   Cameron picked out the paint when he was out by himself and when I saw the color I thought it would be way too bright but once the whole set was painted I thought it looked great.

While Everyone else was busy painting Grant decided to paint a few things himself.  the side walk, and our brick mailbox were numbered among the causalities.
Not to mention himself and of course the bunny.

 Once the play set was repainted it was time to finish putting together the bunny hutch,  Cameron designed and built it himself.  It took a lot more work that we had anticipated and in the end we decided that next time we will just buy a bunny hutch... but for now we will enjoy his handy work.


it was complete with 2 entrances, in case we needed to reach the bunny from either side.  I added the brick paint job, I thought it would make it look nice. and now the bunny can move out of the plastic storage bin and into his new fancy house.

1 comment:

Steve and Donna said...

nice work Cameron and crew :)