Friday, August 20, 2010

ice blocking

I'm not sure who came up with ice blocking perhaps someone was bored one day, and thought I know, why don't I sit on a chunk of ice and ride it down a hill. however it happened, Katelyn is grateful that it did, she loved riding down a hill, high speed on a block of ice.
 most of the time she made it about half way then the ice would slide out from under her and she would chase it down the rest of the way.

my Uncle Andy contributed these ice block seats, yes someone actually invented seats for this sport,  I kind of think it's cheating, what's the fun in ice blocking if you don't freeze your bum?

2 comments:

nkraus said...

Hello, I was wondering where your Uncle purchased those ice blocking seats from? Thanks!

Elisabeth said...

I have no idea. sorry wish I could be more helpful.