I am alive, I'm not sure what the deal is but I can't seem to blog and and live at the same time, I thought I would have all this time once school started but in fact I'm busier then before not sure how that worked out.
we are all doing well, Cameron is finally doing radiology and seems to like it so far, we love having him around a bit more , he works from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. we love having him around in the evenings and on the weekends. he wont get any call until January, because, frankly he doesn't know enough to be left alone.
Katelyn started Kindergarten and loves it. last week she lost one of her top front teeth so she is official now. she has an adorable smile. she likes her teacher but doesn't have much to report on her day when being quizzed after school. so currently the only thing I can get out of her is she like playing flush the toilet on the playground which I think involves sliding down the twirling slide and then running up the ladder to go down again as fast as she can, she plays with a few girls in her class... I;m pretty sure she didn't come up with that one on her own.
Dallin is in preschool, he has the same teacher Katelyn had last year. He is gone all day everyday and I have the same internal debate that I had last year with Katelyn, I hate that he is gone all day, but I love his teacher and he absolutely loves school, LOVES it. and it's free, but he's gone all day and I'm not ready for that yet. but he loves it. he is super obedient at school. they have a school rule that while walking in the halls they have a bubble and a bear hug meaning their arms are folded and they have their month is closed with their cheeks puffed out like they have a bubble in their mouth and even if everyone else in his class is goofing off he just looks straight ahead with a bubble and a bear hug, and that's just the start, he is such a good kid, I can't believe how big he is.
Grant gets to hang out with me all day, we do fun things like puzzles, visiting the sick and afflicted, coloring, more puzzles, tons and tons of errands he is so excited with the kids come home from school, he misses having them around. he loves saying the prayer for every occasion even if someone else has already started praying, he jumps in and finishes it before they get the chance. he is a funny boy.
I am busy with RS stuff, it's like a job, I had no idea how busy the Relief Society president was. I don't think you can really know until you've been there. if you have a RS president, give her a hug or send some flowers or something, she is likely putting in a lot of behind the scene hours. I'm also trying to get the house in order. I'm trying to go room by room and redecorate or as is the case in most rooms, decorate, and then organize. I'm kind of stuck in the office, I've succeeded in dumping and sorting the huge bins of dress up clothes and stuffed animals but I didn't get them put away before the kids got home from school one day over a week ago and currently the entire room is covered in stuffed animals, costumes and other random closet things. the neat little stacks long since been completely demolished. I haven't really done anything with it since.... thankfully we can close the door to that room when we need to.
anyways life is good
I have pictures but can't get them off of my camera so that will have to wait.
3 comments:
I just happened upon your blog from facebook. So fun to see how you guys are doing. Miss having you visit our branch!
I also just happened on your blog. You might not even remember me, but I seem to remember at BYU that you and Cienna were inseperable? Campus Plaza? Do I have the right Elizabeth?! :)
Hi- must be the time for catch up. Wow- RS pres. you are busy but sure you are doing a great job. Love your curly hair :)
Post a Comment