Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sarah Homecoming

 My sister Sarah came "home" from her Mission in August,  she served in the Salt Lake City Temple Square mission and will be living with Becky in Salt Lake until she goes out to BYUI in a few weeks.   we were all excited to see her and hang out with her before our Durtschi/Larsen Family reunion.
(above my sisters Sarah and Becky)
Sarah and Mom

 Sarah and Me
 our niece Chris, she is Stephen's oldest daughter, and Sarah
our niece Katie she is also Stephens oldest daughter... yup twins.

 Stephen, my brother, not sure what the face is all about...
 Dallin holding his cousin Kimmy... or Abby... I've been told how to tell them apart but I can't remember.  but in any case she is one of David's twins... yup both of my brothers have twin girls.

 Jared, Stephen's son.  
 Melissa, David's beautiful wife
 Amy, my sister, she and I are 15 months apart, we did everything together.

David's other daughter... or it could be the same one, like I said, I stink at telling  them apart.
David, my brother, he is 2 years older then me and we did not get along as kids... we pretty much couldn't stand each other until he graduated from High School and then magically we decided the other wasn't so bad. and now we get along great.

No comments: