Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our First Texas Rodeo

Katelyn's Preschool had field trip to the Rodeo,  I volunteered to help supervise... I don't think what I did could be classified as help though, Dallin, Grant and Reagan made sure I was too busy to pay much attention to    anything else going on.
 Dallin and Grants Favorite part was watching the cowboys and cowgirls ride around the rink before the show started.

and this would be why we don't have more pictures of this great event.

4 comments:

Delia said...

How fun! What neat experience. That cool that you got to go.

Delia said...

How fun! What neat experience. That cool that you got to go.

The Larsen's said...

Fun new posts! Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you are keeping busy and life is good!

Princess said...

the last pic of Dallin is hilarious. i love tx rodeos!