well if it makes you feel better, she's not actually mine, but I get to hang out with her during the day while her mom saves lives... or whatever anesthesia residents do. As a teacher, her dad is also saving lives, one high school student at a time.
Katelyn loves having a little baby in the house unfortunately most days Reagan is gone before Katelyn comes home on the bus, but on those rare occasions when Reagan is still around Katelyn loves feeding and playing with her.
Dallin has proven himself over and over again as a "big Brother" he especially loves it when Reagan has tummy time, he gets right down there with her making faces and keeping her content.
It's a bit harder then I thought to take care of another child but now that we have been doing it for 3 weeks it's gotten easier... and harder, but not because of Reagan, harder because 2 weeks ago I was called as the Relief Society President... What! someone has a lot of confidence in my abilities... personally, I'm still in shock.
9 comments:
WOW. You've got a lot on your plate right now. Congrats on the calling. That's HUGE! I have confidence in your ability to do the job. You will be able to serve those sisters well! Enjoy it!
Congrats-ish on your new calling! That exciting and daunting all at the same time.
You will be an awesome Relief Society President! I don't doubt one bit.
wow! on the RS president, don't get me wrong, you're perfect for the calling, but you have so many little ones-usually they keep away from those mommies. you'll be awesome!
Wow Elisabeth, you are an incredible President I am sure. Good luck with it, may the Lord bless you and your family! I know he will.
Wow- Congrats on the new calling. Your going to be great!! Loved all the new updates. Still miss you guys!!
rs prez ??? That's my girl! Good luck Lis, you'll do a great job. I bet it is scary, tho.
I have fond memories of serving with you in the Temple Terrace RS. Do you keep in touch with Penny or Monica? I'm sure they would join me in offering condolences... oops... I mean congratulations! The Thorntons send our love. (c:
I know you will do great as RS president. You have so many experiences and your upbeat attitude will hopefully spread through the ward to let others know they can get through their trials.
Post a Comment