Monday, February 16, 2009

Not on my watch


Dallin has found a new love in the kitchen, he loves to cook, loves it, and wants to do it all the time, it doesn't matter what we are making he wants to be part of it. so Cameron and the kids were going to make some dinner, Katelyn soon lost interest so she and I went to go do something while the boys finished up. Later as I was downloading the pictures from our camera I discovered these shots.



Yes in deed that is a HUGE, sharp completely dangerous real actual knife.


and yes he is indeed cutting carrots with this knife. Carrots? seriously? I suppose if he were cutting something easier then carrots he wouldn't need a knife bigger then his arm, but seriously?



Thankfully he survived with all fingers and toes attached. next time I'll send Cameron to hang out with Katelyn and I'll so the supervising in the kitchen. who know maybe these cooking experience will turn him into a great chief. I would still rather he reach his third birthday before using those kind of tools.

1 comment:

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Sorry, I know I already posted, but those pics are too cute! And congrats on being done with treatment, too!!!!