Cameron had the day off so we decided to go to Disney once again. the only thing we had to work around was the pesky radiation appointment, so I scheduled it early, 7:15 in the blessed AM. and since the hospital is 40 minutes away and on the way to Orlando it meant we had to get the kids ready and out the door by 6:30am, yeah it didn't happen, but we were close. and before long, actually to tell the truth, it was probably my longest radiation appointment yet, we were off to Disney's Animal Kingdom and that's when Katelyn got eaten by the skeleton of a tyrannosaurs Rex.... oh wait that's a different story...
.... or is it?
the kids seemed to have a great time, and they even remembered our lesson about smiling and looked at the camera a few time. Now if you are thinking to yourself, "hum, I wonder if Katelyn wears that dress everyday." you just might be onto something, because in fact she does, or at least she would if I would let her, and often I do because it's just not one of those battles I'm willing to fight every time, and it's a cute dress, although getting shorter everyday.
you also may be thinking, "hum I wonder if Dallin and Grant match everyday?" but alas no, unfortunately Dallin and Grant only have three matching shirts because frankly that's what we can afford and most of their clothes are hand-me-downs and strangely, not too many other people have their boys 18 months apart, weird huh?
but speaking of Grant, he loved Animal Kingdom and was much more excited to be there then he has ever been. Grant was Thrilled to find out that the curb was the perfect height for him to sit on, he would wander over and sit, then grin up at us with glee then stand up and clap for him self and sit again. It was very entertaining, He was having so much fun that the other decided to join him.
but she is faking it.
4 comments:
I think the Animal Kingdom is one o my favorite places I have ever been. Glad you had fun.
LOVE these picture. Looks like a lot of fun...your new camera is GREAT!!
what a fun day, and what adorable kids! you look great, elisabeth. how are things going with radiation? we need another update!
So fun. The weather looks divine!
Post a Comment