Sunday, December 02, 2007
a Sunday morning
Cameron was on call this Sunday, which doesn't mean he gets to sit around at home waiting to be called into the hospital, oh no he gets to sit around at the hospital waiting to be of service somewhere... he usually gets lots of studying done. anyways he left at 6am so I was on my own getting everyone to Church on time. so I quickly got the children bathed and ready... well two of them at least, and popped in a movie while I got myself and Grant ready, this of course includes feeding him, changing diaper and packing the diaper bag full of snacks and something interesting for the kids to do so I can have a chance at listening. I could tell Dallin was up to something because I was able to completely put on my makeup and do my hair without him coming into the bathroom and insisting that he be a part of it... so when I went to go check on him this is how I found him...
Completely asleep. wouldn't it be great if we could look that comfortable in that position?
after I took a few pictures, he climbed up the rest of the way while sleeping, he slept there for a while and then climbed down, picked up a few toys and then slept on the floor, then climbed back onto the couch and stayed there until I picked him up and carried him out to the car.
needless to say, he didn't take his usual sacrament meeting nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! Glad to hear the potty training is going well :)
That is so cute...and funny!
Post a Comment