Yesterday I smiled as I watched Katelyn and Dallin playing together. Katelyn was running into her bedroom with one high heeled pink princess shoe her hand across her forehead and in a breathy voice saying, "I must go... oh, I must go" Dallin was of course following in a pair of blue princess shoes, with a puzzled look on his face trying to figure out this game Katelyn was playing. Katelyn turned to him and said, "you can't come prince, you have to stay here" and then with as much drama as a three year old can muster she said, "Oh, I must go" as she ran off. Dallin, still not quite catching on that he is suppose to be the handsome prince waiting anxiously at the castle for his beautiful princess to return, scamper off after his sister, loving this game of princess in distress.
2 comments:
What a true princess! She is a cutie, and so is he! It looks like you wouldn't find boredom an issue, ever. You have a fun family
Hi, Elizabeth. you kids are so cute. Just wanted to write and say Hi. This is Terri Griffith(formally Bell) I decided to join you all with a site as well. and was ecxcited to find you on Kirstin's site. I just can't believe how much time has flown by.
dandtgriffith.blogspot.com
Post a Comment