Friday, November 09, 2007
A True Floridian
When I woke up last Friday there was an unusual chill, I pulled the covers up to my chin and tried to go back to sleep, not too difficult when you only get one or two hours of sleep between feedings. As I snuggled deeper into the covers, I thought of my children, probably out of their covers and freezing. Of course by this time I realize I can hear them running around in the kitchen, Cameron was up getting breakfast. So I quickly got out of bed and grabbed socks and a jacket. Once in the kitchen I notice the thermostat reads 68 degree… since when did 68 degrees feel this cold? Of course it’s colder outside then inside so I find myself layering the kids up with sweaters and jackets, Cameron is constantly reminding me that they aren’t going to lose a limb to frost bit in 6o degree weather… a good point. I think this qualifies me as an official Floridian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment