Grant has decided to adopt Katelyn's philosophy of nursing, this usually involves a lot of crying and screaming until the baby decided to swallow and then more screaming and crying ensues until mommy decides that this is fun and all, and I love having a screaming baby so close to me but I doubt that this child is actually eating much so maybe I should pump and give him a bottle.... when that happens there is usually less screaming and crying but still enough to make me wonder, "what on earth did I eat that would result in so much crying?"
Dallin was such a good little eater, he didn't care what I ate, he was just happy to have food... that still seems to be the case, and Katelyn still throws a fit around meal times which is probably why she is considered "high risk" because of the discrepancy between her height and weight.
Thankfully I am an experienced mother who know that this phase only lasts a few weeks, or was it months?
Dallin was such a good little eater, he didn't care what I ate, he was just happy to have food... that still seems to be the case, and Katelyn still throws a fit around meal times which is probably why she is considered "high risk" because of the discrepancy between her height and weight.
Thankfully I am an experienced mother who know that this phase only lasts a few weeks, or was it months?
1 comment:
nursing is almost harder than pregnancy, labor, and delivery all put together. you are such a patient mom.
Post a Comment