Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chick-fil-A

Now that Cameron is doing his rotations it's a rare occasion when we get to have lunch with him. During his first two years of medical school we would meet on campus once a week to eat together. so on Friday when Cameron called because he had a few hours before his next lecture and I happened to be driving in the area, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity and meet for a late lunch. we took the kids to Chick-fil-A and even got ice cream cones. We all had a great time. It may be hard to tell but Cameron has a small cone and Dallin has a "kiddie" cone... yeah they were both surprisingly huge.

Say cheese....


Gotta love ice cream...

Katelyn showing off her messy chin... I think Dallin wins in messiness...

1 comment:

Jared and Delia said...

I love Chik-fil-A!!!

It is so weird to see you guys dressed in summer garb since it is snowing here, but then I have to remember - Florida is warm. Do you love it?