I can't believe the kids start school tomorrow. They are all growing up way too fast. Katelyn will be in 4th, Dallin 3rd and Grant 1st, I totally remember being in those grades... it's weird. This summer has been so busy. Everyday we have had multiple things planned and we've loved it.
(Picnic style movie night)
My house is a complete disaster, it's becoming the new normal, I just have not taken the time to clean we've been so busy and I would rather spend that time with my kids going to the children's museum or swimming or having a million friends over to play. but now that the kids are going back to school I am ready to get my house in order. I decided to put the twins in a mother's day out program at a local church, I know they will love it and it will give me a little more time to get our house ready to sell next spring.
With the help of this cute little trouble maker. I'm sure between the two of us we will accomplish a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment