Sunday, August 24, 2014

baking with the pros

These two love to be right where the action is when it comes to cooking... and most everything else...  As soon as they notice me getting ready to make something they both run to the kitchen table, grab a chair push it across the room and are ready to help. Thankfully they are good at taking turns, I think you have to learn that lesson pretty early as a twin.  

Lilly especially loves to help, it doesn't matter what I'm making she wants to be right there, adding, stirring and mixing and she has a few burn scars to prove it... poor girl!
I love these faces that Peter makes,  he is such a funny kid, If only we could understand what he tries to tell us.   He started taking speech this summer and it has helped but we still struggle.  Lilly on the other hand can talk a mile a minute.
all Done!  now if only we knew a couple of kids who liked to frost cookies...

No comments: