Thursday, January 03, 2013

Lunch with my favorite 5 year old

 This year it's been really difficult to have lunch with my kids, especially Grant.  He goes to an afternoon preschool clear across town,  It's like an 8 minute drive if you hit the lights right.  and his lunch is an hour after I drop him off, 2 hours before I pick him up and in the middle of nap time for the twins.  but, before school let out for Christmas break they had a special lunch and invited the moms and dads, so the babies delayed their nap and we had lunch with a super excited little 5 year old.
I love Grant's teacher, she taught my older kids too and she is amazing!  and I love this kid.  He is so much fun!  he is so excited about everything it's fun to be around him.  He also happens to be really good with the babies.  a definite plus.

No comments: