Sunday, September 23, 2012
Katelyn's Baptism
I cant believe how fast she's growing. She is getting baptized this Sunday, one week. I remember when 8 year olds were HUGE! and now here she is, my little girl... who also happens to be 8... almost. She has gotten to be so responsible and caring. She loves helping me take care of Lilly and Peter. We still have issues when it comes to hair brushing but it's' definitely getting better... I think. she is super social, I know big surprise. She is always asking to have friends over and planning parties, dinners and game nights. We love having her in our family and are so excited for her big day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is she only 8??? Didn't you start having kids like a million years before me? Was it really only 1? We have practically identical families now anyway :) Having more soon? ;)
Can't wait to chat it up next week!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment