Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter pictures

 I really wanted to take pictures with the blue bonnets on Easter but I was out voted by 3 unhappy children and 2 fussy babies and a husband who would have gone along with my plan but was so relieved that I decided the back yard would do.
 The kids were very cooperative. 
 We got an all boys picture. Don't they look amazing!
 Dallin got a new suit for his birthday,  I would say that was the present he was LEAST excited for.  He sure looks handsome,  although you probably shouldn't tell him that because I think it's one of his goals to not look handsome, at least when I tell him that he always messes up his hair or changes his clothes... so we'll keep that our little secret.
 I love this picture of Katelyn and Dallin 

 and of course we had yo get a picture of the girls.

 And of course we can't forget the babies. Growing way too fast!

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

Absolutely adorable and awesome! Priceless!

Julia said...

These pictures turned out so cute! I know I'm a little behind but I just had to say it! :)