The day after getting home from the hospital, Grandma Net came, She and I trade off waking up for the night time feedings, Cameron and I feed them around midnight and then my mom feeds them around 3 am, and then Cameron or I will feed them at 6am. it works well. and so far I haven't felt that overwhelming sense of exhaustion that generally comes with newborns.
Katelyn and Dallin love to care for the babies after school, and are always a bit disappointed if Lilly and Peter are still sleeping when they get off the bus. (i'm not sure why I don't have a picture of Dallin)
Lilly and Peter went on their first outing. On Tuesday they had their first doctor's and WIC appointments. then just for good measure we took them on a walk to the park that's just down the road.
They slept through most of these experiences.
Grant has decided to be super helpful, He loves to hold and feed the babies. He especially loves burping Peter... call it a boy thing.
Peter has figured out how to escape from a few of his outfits... he has also decided that this eating thing isn't so bad, and is starting to eat more then Lilly.
Lilly is still drowning in most of her outfits. She is a content little girl.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and Cameron! Peter and Lily are precious! Keep the pictures coming!
Oh I am so thrilled for you! Much love and many hugs~
Post a Comment