Apparently Katelyn has my eating grace. I'm pretty sure the only time Cameron's ever gotten food on himself is when I have accidentally bumped into him, where I, on the other hand, am generally a mess at the end of a meal especially now that my children consider me a human Napkin.
as we were eating dinner last night I looked over at Katelyn and had feelings of Deja vu.
Then I found this picture of her when she was almost one.


I wouldn't be surprised if this is what she looks like on her wedding day. we'll have to make a note not to serve spaghetti that day.
2 comments:
We got your Christmas card! Better late than never huh? :-) We enjoyed reading it and are excited about your blog. Katelyn is so big! She's still as cute as she was back in Provo. Spaghetti pictures are always great.
Hey there. Your blog is really great, you've done a really wonderful job and I enjoyed reading it the past couple of days. Your family is adorable!!
Post a Comment