Grant was super excited about the spiderwebs on his cheek.
Katelyn really got into the trunk or treat and came home with a huge bag of candy. Dallin mistook it for the bag of candy we had been handing out and started passing out her candy to the other trunk or treaters until Katelyn protested.
On Halloween we had a few families from the neighborhood over for a driveway dinner and then went trick or treating together. I only managed to get a few pictures before i got distracted.
King Triton, Ursula and 2 little mermaids.
Cute Little horse with her cowgirl, cowboy mom and dad.
By the time Halloween finally comes we have dressed up so many times that I kind of give up and this is what we get. a mouse/tiger, mad scientist... I think... ninja turtle and Halloween twins.
we have a princess, Minnie mouse, cow and witch.
Charlie was such a good baby and slept during most of our Halloween festivities.
No comments:
Post a Comment