I can't believe how fast the summer has gone or how fast the kids are growing!!! D is starting 2nd Grade, G Kindergarten and K 3rd Grade. It's crazy I totally remember being their age.
This is the first year that my kids weren't super duper excited about starting school... I guess we had too much fun this summer...
Actually this little guy was excited enough for all three of them. He has been waiting a long time to be at the same school as 2 of his all time favorite people. He was thrilled to drive in the Jaffers van and to ride the bus home. Doesn't he look handsome?
She is getting so grown up, I love her so much! She wouldn't let me fix her hair this morning, she wanted to do it herself, which I realize that most girls her age do their own hair but it made me kind of sad.
Dallin is probably the least excited for school. he loved every minute of summer and was sad to see it end... plus I think he was sad to say goodbye to the Xbox, we have a very strict rule of no electronics on school days. Good bye Xbox, we will see you on Saturdays until next summer!
Lilly was so sad to see the kids go.
Peter didn't seem to mind everyone leaving, as long as he was able to run around outside to his little heart's content.
I usually like to drive the kids to school on the first day, I love walking them into their new classrooms and saying one last goodbye but trying to navigate my way into 3 classrooms with 2 toddler in tote was bit over whelming. so we said goodbye at the corner where my friends Robyn and Greg Jaffers picks them up for school everyday.
Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment