Lilly's hair is getting fun to play with. I've discovered if I pull the front of her hair into a small ponytail then i can put two pig tails in the back. She seems to like it when I fix her hair as long as I don't take too long. She is 11 months today and loves to stand up in the middle of the room, it wont be long before she's walking. She loves her cuddle blanket and binky she is a speedy fast crawler and will eat an entire banana in one sitting one time she even ate 2 bananas. She loves to clap and wave, especially to whomever happens to be sitting behind us at church. She is a daddy's girl and loves it when Cameron comes home from work if ever he has his arms full when he gets home she crawls around following him until he can pick her up.
Peter is also 11 months old today and is so playful and fun loving. he likes to turn his head sideways at us and smile a big toothy grin. He likes to play with whatever Lilly is playing with. he a lot stronger so he usually gets his way. He especially loves the reaction he gets when he gets a fistful of Lilly's hair. We love making him laugh, he Loves watching the kids jump and dance. He has a delightful full belly laugh. we love that little guy.
For my birthday Cameron made me a jewelry board, a board as big as a cupboard door filled with pegs to hang my jewelry on. I love it! so for activity days I decided the girls would have fun making their own jewelry boards but on a smaller scale. unfortunately, I was on my own the week that we had planned to do it. and there is no way I could tackle a project that big with 12 girls, by my self. so we made jewelry instead but Katelyn had in her mind that she wanted a jewelry board so we had a few friends over and made jewelry boards. It was great!
The boys wanted to make some too but we decided to make something they could hang their ties on. it's still a work in progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment