Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chick- fil-a's Cow Day

Some people will do just about anything for a free meal.
 K was especially excited about dressing up, and insisted that the girls all wear a flower on our ear.
 D wasn't so sure about all of this and ditched the costume as soon as he could.
 G thought it was pretty awesome. I tricked him into wearing the same costume I made 2 years ago, he thought it was too small and brought me a new shirt to sew felt spots to.  the she he brought me was only 1/2 an inch longer then the shirt that was already made, so I sewed on 2 more spots and called it good,  he thought it was great.

 L and P did not get cow shirts.  sometimes a mom can only do so much before she runs out of time.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YAY! You blogged! I LOVE IT! (and you're WAY faster than I am in the cow appreciation day department! :) Way to go girl!)
I loved your costumes. You did a great job! I am seriously going to gear up early for next year. I want it to be good! :) You are pretty much superwoman...was so impressed you took everyone in for such a fun time!

Stephanie said...

Super Cute.

Unknown said...

Haha! Cute. I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person dragging 5 children under 8 to chick-fil-a and forcing them to pose with a big cow :)