What do you do when fireworks have been completely outlawed... I'll give you a hint. it involves soda and mentos... and I think they are called soda pop bombs, but I'm probably just making that up... pretty sure I am, but they should be called soda pop bombs.
We weren't sure how explosive it would be so we kept everyone at a safe distance... clearly that was not completely necessary but at least none of us walked away sticky... well, not totally true because after we finished the kids decided to run trough the puddles.
Grant and Dallin were happy to sit and watch. but Katelyn wanted to try her hand at making the soda explode.
She had a hard time getting the Mentos to all go in the soda so it didn't go very high, but she sure had fun doing it.
Everyone had a great time. who needs fireworks? so over rated.
No comments:
Post a Comment