Tuesday, June 21, 2011

oh my how you've grown...

 Remember Fuzzy?  our cute little bunny,  well she's not so little anymore, 

I know it's not the most flattering picture.  That complete look of terror is not an uncommon sight around here. although she is getting bigger she still tolerates all the extra "love" but she's not the only one growing around here.


okay I know I'm pushing my belly out as far as it will go... but still for 25 weeks, I'm feeling HUGE. 


I love feeling the babies move,  in fact now I worry when I don't feel them, I figure with two in there someone has to be doing summersaults, but just when I'm starting to panic a bit, sure enough someone elbows me and I know all is well.
on a completely unrelated note, I can't seem to get my hair to be curly any more,  all of a sudden it's decided to be straight-ish,  so now I'm back to the blow drying, and straightening routine I had before chemo...  I will never complain about having hair, no matter the shape or length, but I kind of miss my curls.

7 comments:

cindave said...

what a gorgeous picture elisabeth! you look fantastic, and i'm SO relieved that they babies are both doing so much better. can't wait to see them!

Rachel Holloway said...

I just think you look fantastic! Truly!!! :) And you're well on your way to meeting those munchkins in person. :)

Amy said...

Lis, you look awesome!! Straight hair and all :) You don't even look big -- of course, this is coming from the girl who has never been pregnant. But, for twins and for 25 weeks -- I would have expected you to be a little bigger than that!

Smith Family said...

You are beautiful inside and out! Glowing would be a good word.

Nana said...

You look darling! Love you~

Stephanie said...

Hey Friend...I miss you. You look absolutely stunning. LOVE the belly, the hair. SO GREAT!!

Amy Lou said...

You are so cute! I love the pictures.