Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Pictures

 We went with some friends this weekend and took turns taking each other's pictures,  they all turned out fine, but none of them turned out as amazing as I was envisioning,


This was the best picture of Grant,  sadly, he was having a hard day and wasn't feeling all that well so this is as good as it gets. 
 Katelyn on the other hand was very cooperative and we got some cute ones of her and her missing tooth
 Dallin wanted to touch everything, she it was hard to making him sit still long enough for a good shot, he loved the tree though.  I think he would still be sitting there if we let him.

5 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

cute- hopefully we'll see one as a Christmas picture :)

KID, MD said...

Cute pictures!! I love the last one of the kids in the tree. Even Grant looks like he's smiling!

Keira said...

I LOVE the picture of your three cuties in the tree! Awesome shot!

Janna G said...

Beautiful family. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Can you believe it's been a DOZEN years since we all started college?

-Peter

Mel said...

what a cute family photo! i love it! you all look great!