Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Let's Pretend


Ok let's pretend that I'm great at this blog thing and you are all updated on what's up in my life. (Just to fill you in, Cameron and I have been married for 5+ years we have two adorable children Katelyn 2 almost 3 and Dallin 15 months. we are expecting our third mid October... a boy who hasn't a name thus far... we live in Tampa Florida where Cameron goes to Medical school he has started his rotations at Tampa General Hospital... that means he is a third year this year. I have the joy of raising our cute family at home. I love it and wouldn't change it... in my pervious life I Graduated from BYU and taught school for a year, 3rd grade in the mornings and art and music for 1st through 6th grade in the afternoons... loved it! Kids are wonderful! Now I keep busy trying to keep up with my cute family…and capture every adorable and not so adorable moment on camera, film and through writing… it’s quite a task but someone's got to do it…)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Elisabeth...It is Jenny Doan! It is so fun to see you and your kids. They are darling, and what a treat to see a photo of your parents. I can't believe how grown up everyone is...I guess I should since all my kids are gone and I am a grandma. Tell your folks hi. Do they have a blog?

Julia said...

Elisabeth! You probably don't remember me but I lived next door to you at Campus Plaza and was friends with you and Heidi! Julia Guinter...now Chandler. Your blog is great! Your kids are so cute and congrats on the third to come! I'll email you a link to our blog.

Julia said...

well I don't have your email so email us at thechandlers@gmail.com and we'll send you the link to the blog...it's password protected.