I was thrilled to see my old roommate Jessica Burnett. She is such an amazing person. Dallin even likes her... which is actually saying a lot considering Dallin was in this "I don't want anyone but mom or dad" stage.
someday I hope to look as cute as Jessie.
We were excited to see David... we had a great time playing with him at the park. We also saw Stephen and Carolyn and their children but for some reason we didn't take pictures, we will do better next time.
We loved the parks in Utah especially when we got to play with Sheryl and Kara Jepson, and Brittany, Zoe, Kade and Ceianna Kato. of course we are there too.
we got to go to Ogden and have a short visit with Grandma and Grandpa Durtschi. Grandma wasn't feeling well so she stayed in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment