This was taken July 20th. Sometimes Katelyn likes me to hold her while I'm holding Dallin. She gets a big kick out of doing the same things he does. She is such a great big sister!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Didn't know you had a blog! I'm muy new at it, looks like it could be fun. Cute pictures by the way. Ever notice that people outside of Mormon communities can't pronounce "Dallin"? Cute kids by the way.
How'd you get pics up? I tried it last night but just failed, hard core.
1 comment:
Didn't know you had a blog! I'm muy new at it, looks like it could be fun. Cute pictures by the way. Ever notice that people outside of Mormon communities can't pronounce "Dallin"? Cute kids by the way.
How'd you get pics up? I tried it last night but just failed, hard core.
Post a Comment